Friday, October 19, 2007

Weekend Plans

In Math we talk about the week days and weekend days. Please ask your student to tell you which are weekend days and which are week days. Thank you. We have lots of plans for the weekend. Family visits may be done this weekend. Cooper has a hockey scrimmage. There's a football game on Friday at the Trojan Bowl in Atlantic, Iowa. At the half time show the cheerleaders from the YMCA will cheer. Some are going with their moms or dads to get a haircut. The pumpkin patch and the haunted house would be fun places to go. A birthday party is going to be on Saturday. The last day of the weekend, some may go to church. Have a super weekend!

4 comments:

als said...

This is Riley's Aunt Amy. Our school dismissed early today so we could work on grades for parent teacher conferences. We have a football game tonight and it's about 50 minutes away! Tomorrow, we (Riley's Uncle Mike and I) are going up north to Atlantic for Riley's birthday party! We are so excited! Have a great weekend class!

Dawn Freund said...

Hi! This is Heather's mom. My name is Dawn. I just wanted to tell all the YMCA flag football players and cheerleaders that all of you did a great job on Friday evening! I hope all of you had a great weekend! Heather helped me feed her dad and uncles and cousins in the field on Saturday. It is lots of work to cook for 12 people! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Cooper is excited to tell you about his busy weekend, ask him which states he visited on Friday and Saturday. His hockey team played during intermission at the UNO Maverick Hockey game on Friday night. We had to miss the Trojan football game on Friday night. I hope everyone has a great week!

tkzjb5! said...

Hi! How are you doing? yesterday I saw grace! I saw her talking to her brother. On friday I went to luke's house for a sleep over me and him mostly played his playstion1! IT WAS SO FUN!!! Tuesday,October 23,2007
from Zeke