Monday, October 15, 2007

Rain and more Rain

Yesterday it rain all day and all night. Last night it thundered and there was lightning. It's raining right now. It is 2:08 pm now. There is a flood warning for Cass County. Some students had ponds in their backyard. The baseball field was covered with water. The ponds are getting more and more water. Animals got very wet the last couple of days. We don't know whether it will rain all day. The Nbotna. River was out of its banks. Some students like to listen to the storms. Rain, Rain, go away !!!!!!

2 comments:

Codys Mom said...

Hi everyone!
I sure hope it stops raining soon! Our pond is twice as big as it is supposed to be! The fish sure have alot of room to swim around right now!
I think everyone should do a 'stop raining' dance today so the clouds will go away!
Happy Monday!

The Chipmans said...

Hi it's Miranda. It did rain a lot today!!! I am miserable with a cold today! I had to stay on the sofa! We played board games and read
books. I took a nap. I'm looking forward to blogging tomorrow. Hope we have fun at school tomorrow.