Monday, September 8, 2008

Using Our Manners

Today we share our picture and sentences about when we use our manners. Abbie uses her manners when people give her things. Caine uses his manners at his birthday. Sam asks if you are hurt when someone falls down. In the winter, Alexis says thank you if someone gives her a present. When Tyler's brother falls down he says sorry. When Nathan's mother gives him ice cream, he says thank you. Maura says please and thank you. When Destiny broke her mother's computer, she said she was sorry. When Darien broke his dad's screen, he said he was sorry. Connor says hi to people in the hall. Sarah helps people on the swing. If Colissa drops something in the morning she thanks the person that helped her. When Camilla and her brother bump into each other, she says excuse me. We will practice our manners all year!!!

1 comment:

Beth Levine said...

Mrs. R's class,
I'm so happy to be reading this everyday. I have it in my list of bookmarks, so I will see it as soon as I start the internet each morning. I am Connor's Aunt Boo, and I'm very excited that next time I come home from Maryland, Connor can tell us about and put to practice the good manners he's learned at school.
See you soon, Connor!
Have a great day at school!