Monday, September 17, 2007

Science Continues

Luke brought some buckeyes and gourds. We opened the green buckeye with a big shell on it. Corey brought a cucumber. We talked about how cucumbers can change to pickles. Jessica brought a big zucchini. We planted Brassica plants on Friday. Some are sprouting. Science is really fun this year. The plants that students have brought in have been really cool. We learn a lot in science. Three people brought in zucchinis. Some people have eaten zucchini at home. You can make zucchini into bread, casseroles, and cake. Talk to you later. We have to get back to science.

3 comments:

2G said...

Boys and girls, My class has tried to write to you lots of times, but we were having trouble with our password. I hope I have this figured out. We will try to write again. Have fun in science. Mrs. Garrett

Mrs. Krogman said...

Dear Mrs. Rigg's class,
I wanted to tell you I eat zucchini too. I slice it first, roll it in egg and crackers and fry it in butter. It's not real healthy, but really good.

GO HAWKS!
Mrs. Krogman

Unknown said...

My gramma has a cactus and my Gramma and Grampa have a lot of plants! My Gramma makes pickles every fall.
My Dad has a lot of plants, and one has fungus.

Grace ochs