Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Responsibilty Rocks

Responsibility rocks because it is fun to do it. by Lucas Responsibility is a good way to keep safe. By Jacob Responsibility is good for you so you know not to shove or budge when you are lining up. By Harley Responsibility is good for you and your friends. Remember not to say bad words. By Dalton Responsible people don't kick. By Corbin Responsibility if for people that don't budge in line. by Camryn In guidance we learned about good hygiene. By Cale My responsibility is to take care of my sister and do my chores. By Crystal My responsibility is to do my chores. By Bailey Your are responsible for your property. By Evan My responsibility is to take care of myself and others. By Tayler Responsibility means to take care of other people's things. By Mikayla Responsibility is when you tell the truth, take care of other people's stuff, and yours. By Zach Responsibility means to take care of your pet. By Katie Responsibility is to take care of my brothers. By R. J. My responsibility is to go bed on time. By Juliana My responsibility is to wash the dishes every day. By Aleigh My responsibility is to come to school on time and do my chores. By Ana

4 comments:

Aunt Colie said...

Wow, it's good to hear you guys learning so much about responsibility! Responsibility is something that you will always have. I enjoyed reading your blog about your class! Aunt Coley

Grandma Donna said...

Learning responsibility is very important. Everyone needs to be held accountable for some things, like chores. Glad to hear of your learning experience.

Unknown said...

Responsibility is a tool that will help you become successful and happy people. By learning to take care of your responsibilities and to understand why they are important is so valuable. Keep up the good work. It's your responsibility.;)

Donna said...

We sometimes talk about being responsible at home and at church. It's good that you are talking about it at school. People notice when you are responsible!!