Monday, September 21, 2009

Recess

R.J. plays flag football. Mikayla jumps rope with her friends. Cale, Evan, and I played animals today. It rained today while Evan was at recess. My friends and I jumped rope said Katie. Bailey played on the monkey bars. My friends and I played Super Hero said Ana. Juliana says recess is fun. At recess Camryn played tag. Tayler had fun at recess. Crystal visited about Adventureland. Cale, Evan, and Zach played monkeys. Aleigh played hop scotch at recess. Max found crickets at recess. Shelby played with her friends at recess. Jacob, Max, and Lucas found crickets at recess. Harley thinks recess is fun and awesome. Corbin likes to play on the equipment. Jacob was also hunting for crickets at recess. Dalton found a spider at recess.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how I miss recess! Enjoy every minute of it.

Grandmama Sloth said...

Indoor recess isn't as much fun as outdoor recess.

Ms. Hornung said...

Wow! You all are very busy at recess. I saw some of those bugs that you were finding on the playground yesterday. You are braver than I am:)
Have a great day!
Ms. Hornung

Donna said...

I remember recess was one of my favorite things to do in school and a GREAT way to run off all that extra energy built up inside. Sounds like you all are using your recess time in fun ways!