Thursday, March 20, 2008

Heather's Birthday

Today is my birthday. My birthday is so busy. I have to go to church. I have a feast too. In church I get to wash the priest's hands maybe. After the feast I will have my party. Most of my family will be there. All of my cousins on the dad's side will be there. Even my cousin, Natalie, will be there. There will be lots of food and pop. There will be cake too. It will be a chocolate cake. There will be chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I bet all my cousins will be there to eat the ice cream. Then I will open my presents. I will let my cousins play with my toys if they want to. I really want a Hanna Montana present. Maybe I will get to celebrate Easter with my mom's side too. I bet my grandma will eat all the chocolate ice cream. She is a big chocolate fan. By Heather

1 comment:

Dawn Freund said...

We hope you have a wonderful and fun birthday Heather! We are excited to celebrate with you. You did a great job telling all about your big day!
Love,

Mom