Thursday, March 6, 2008

Famous Person

A famous person is when we get to tell a few facts about our famous person. My famous person is Shaquille Rashoaun O'Neal. We get to type a story about him or her on Stationery Studio. We also get to make a power point about him or her. Parents will come and look at our power points. We get to put sound on our power point. Since I know about my famous person, I will tell you something about him. He was born March 6, 1972. He is famous because he is a good basketball player. We will get to dress up like our famous person in April. I like the famous person activity. By Austin

3 comments:

Cool Cale said...

Nice blog Austin. Those are some good facts about Shaquille O'Neil. You kind of stole my idea , but mine is way different

Cale

JenHartwig said...

Hi class I've been looking at some of our blogs. Check on Micalee's blog.



Jessica

The Chipmans said...

Hi,
Its Miranda. Famous person is very
fun. I am doing Elizabeth Blackwell
for my famous person. See you on Monday.



Miranda