Monday, January 14, 2008

Music Practice

We will have to be at our program at 6:45 tonight at the Middle School; and we will start at 7:00 pm. Our program is tonight. We hope we make it in time for our practice. One song is "Trot Old Joe." One of the songs in our program is "All Around the Brickyard." I hope all the parents like our musical. We need to wear dressy clothes for our program. After our program we will go to our parents. One of our songs is called Engine, Engine, Number 9. We hope everyone sings their best. We hope our parents like it alot. We have several songs. We hope everyone has fun at the music concert. We will sing with Mrs. Dreyer's and Mrs. Dreher's classes. Have a great day today!

3 comments:

JenHartwig said...

I am excited to hear the 2nd grade classes sing. I know you will all sound fantastic!

Jessica says hi!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to hear how the concert went. I hope Cooper sang his best and loudest so I could try to hear him all the way up here in South Dakota!

Dawn Freund said...

I just got home from your concert and all of you sounded wonderful! Your songs were really fun, and all of you were dressed very pretty and handsome! Have a great day at school!