Tuesday, January 29, 2008

100 days of School

I have 100 books. I would like 100 puzzles. I wouldn't like 100 brothers. Having 100 baby brothers or sisters could really be a problem because they could make a gigantic mess. In 100 years I would like to be in heaven. In 100 years the world will be very cool. The strangest thing will be earthquakes. I can lift 100 giraffes. If I had 100 dollars I would spend it on a lot of toys. I wish I had 100 pieces of legos. Then I would build a gigantic lego house. We are now going to plan some of our blogs and then do a math puzzle. Then we will put puzzles and legos together.

4 comments:

Danna Saeugling said...

Emily's brothers remember when they would celebrate 100 days of school. One of Emily's brothers would like 100 cows. One of Emily's brothers would like 100 pigs. Emily's mom would like 100 quilts. Emily would like 100 sisters that were nice. It would be weird in 100 years if there were 100 pigs that were mulit-colored flying over the earth.

Logan's mom said...

When I student taught at Washington Elementary, I got to be involved with the 100th day of school. They counted students as they came in and made the 100th student special. They also made bags with treats inside that had 100's, such as 100 choc. chips, 100 pretzels, etc. It sounds like the 100th day is still a lot of fun.
Nicole's mom,
Karla

als said...

I remember when Karla student taught at Washington Elementary! I was in her class! I remember at Washington, we had a huge 100 sign and we could walk through the zeros!
Hi to Riley from Uncle Mike and Aunt Amy! :o)

Logan's mom said...

Sounds like the 100th day was fun. What did you like the best? I liked the movie. I hope you all had a good time. It would be a lot of work to take care of 101 dalmations.
Nicole