Thursday, November 1, 2007

Weekend Plans

Some people will have friends over to their house and may have a sleepover. Others may be going to Grandma's house and spend time with their family. Some of us may go to church on Sunday. It's hunting season and some students may be going along. Another person is having a hockey game in Omaha. Some people will be babysitting because of conferences. Some students will go to a farm and help out. Combine and tractor rides would be fun. Others may be outside riding horses. A few may be going shopping. Going swimming at the YMCA may happen for some students. Some students have swimming or basketball practice. A soccer game would be fun. Have a good weekend and see you on Monday!

1 comment:

tkzjb5! said...

hi I had a crazy weekend. I did some cool stuff and I hurt myself. The first thing was I went to the zoo with my mom and luke's mom and luke. Then I went to the Bee movie. I went to Logan with my dad to go dirtbiking. I cracked my dirtbike. have a very very cold Monday brrrrrrr.
from Zeke