Friday, October 1, 2010

P.E.

After we do our exercises, we go to different stations. We sometimes run on the track. Next week we will run 5 minutes on the track. We have to do pull-ups and make our chin above the bar. To pass the test, we have to do one pull-up. We have to do 33 sit-ups to pass the Fitness Test. We do sit and reach. When we do sit and reach, someone holds our knees. We have to reach 25 or more to pass. We run around the gym. Everyone does shuttle run. Sometimes we run around and play on the tennis court. In the tennis court we play kick ball. Everyone does push-ups. Gym is awesome.

2 comments:

Pellett Family said...

Hi Mrs. Riggs,
I've been playing with my sister. I had dance last night. Today I will play with my baby kittens, Peeps and Panda. I will go to the ISU game!!!
See you on Monday!!!

Caroline

rinkfam said...

I had a fun weekend. My family visited the apple orchard. We went on a hayrack ride and I got to shoot apples from a sling shot. My sister and I picked out pumpkins. I made a pirate and my sister painted a princess.

Aidan