Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Basic Skills Test

We had to fill in the circles. We had to stay in the circles. There were 65 pages. We did our best. Some were hard and some were easy. One was timed. We take them until the 8th grade. We did some 8th grade things. We had some extra paper for the math problems. At the very end, we did an extra 5 pages. We took breaks during the tests. Some times we did exercises. It took a week for us to get it done. We had snacks during the tests and restroom breaks. We had a lot of snacks.

4 comments:

mburg said...

That sounds like a big test. I remember taking those kind of tests. It is good to take breaks once in a while to give your brain a rest.

Grandmama Sloth said...

Basic Skills tests are very important. Working hard on them shows good character and motivation. They are a great help to teachers. Good luck and do well.

Unknown said...

I am anxious to see the results of these tests. I think it will provide some important information on what I need to do to continue to help Z grow as a student. I hope you all always work hard on these tests. Thank you for your efforts this year.

Aunt Jenn H. said...

Basic Skills are tough. I remember taking them when I was in school. I hope that everyone did a great job on them. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!