Friday, August 28, 2009

Reading

Reading is fun. We can read some chapter books. Reading makes us smarter. Reading inspires you. Some books can be fiction or nonfiction. Some books have true information called nonfiction. Reading is good for your brain. We don't have to read real easy ones anymore. We like to read books and sometimes we read books together. Some books have pictures in them. We can read underneath our desks. Some books are rare to other people. Some books are really long. Fiction means not true. We do reading class. Some books are really funny. We enjoy reading.
By Max, Aleigh, Lucas, Evan, Tayler, Mikayla, Camryn, Julianna, Crystal, R.J., Zach, Shelby, Ana, Harley, Jacob, Bailey, Cale, and Katie

6 comments:

snow in Grinnell said...

We were very glad to read your reading blog. We are Mikayla Forde's grandma and grandpa. I really enjoy reading, also, and like it better than TV. Sometimes I get so interested in a book, that I don't want to put it down and go to bed.

Mrs. G said...

We liked reading your blog. You wrote a nice story about reading. We like to read too. We like to read as much as you do. Some of us read chapter books too. We read all around the room also. Please write us back sometime.

Unknown said...

Reading allows you to travel to far away places by using your imagination. Some of the favorite books I like reading to Zach and his brother Devin come from the Magic Tree House series. Reading exercises your brain. Enjoy your travels and exercise.
~McKay

Donna said...

Reading opens up a whole new world - you can literally get lost in a book. I love reading books with Mikayla and Maria. I REALLY love hearing Mikayla read books to us.

Grandmama Sloth said...

I am Ana's Grandmama. I am a Spanish teacher and technology person. I am so happy to see all the great work that you have put into the blog and I will tell the other people in the family so they can check often. Keep up the great work. Reading IS very important (and fun!)

Happy Birthday on September 8th, Ana!!

Ms. Hornung said...

I love reading about how much you are all enjoying reading this year. It is one of my very favorite things to do. With a book you can go anywhere and do anything. And remember the more you read the better you read, so read, read, read!