Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A Christmas Surprise

We have been working hard on something for our family. You will open it on Christmas or sometime soon. We can't wait for parents to open them. One is green and it starts with a silent w. Someone has to hurry to get hers done. One is folded. Two people are almost done with everything. We are decorating some things. We are working so hard to make your presents. One of the things is white and it starts with an s. One is red and green. We have different kinds of presents. Most of us are doing our very best coloring. It is a . . . . I hope you have a fun Christmas and a Happy Holiday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Christmas surprises! I can't wait until I get to open mine. It sounds like everyone has been working very hard on their presents. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I hope everyone has a very special holiday.

Danna Saeugling said...

I am so excited to learn more about your Christmas surprise. I also hope you have a great time at your party.